2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 530.82
- ICD-9-CM 530.82 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 530.82 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 530.82.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 530.82: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K22.8 Other specified diseases of esophagus
- Bleeding due to ulcerative esophagitis
- Esophageal bleeding
- Upper gastrointestinal bleed due to ulcerative esophagitis
- Upper gi bleed due to ulcerative esophagitis