2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 536.3
- ICD-9-CM 536.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 536.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 536.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 536.3: 2014 2015.
- Diabetes type 1 with gastroparesis
- Diabetes type 2 with gastroparesis
- Diabetic gastroparesis
- Diabetic gastroparesis associated with type 1 diabetes mellitus
- diabetic gastroparesis associated with type 2 diabetes mellitus
- DM 1 w diabetic gastroparesis
- DM 2 W diabetic gastroparesis
- Gastroparesis due to diabetes
- Gastroparesis due to DM
- Gastroparesis syndrome
- Code first underlying disease, if known, such as:
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K31.84 Gastroparesis