2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 536.3
- ICD-9-CM 536.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 536.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Diabetes type 1 with gastroparesis
- Diabetes type 2 with gastroparesis
- Diabetic gastroparesis
- Diabetic gastroparesis associated with type 1 diabetes mellitus
- diabetic gastroparesis associated with type 2 diabetes mellitus
- DM 1 w diabetic gastroparesis
- DM 2 W diabetic gastroparesis
- Gastroparesis due to diabetes
- Gastroparesis due to DM
- Gastroparesis syndrome
- A disorder characterized by an incomplete paralysis of the muscles of the stomach wall resulting in delayed emptying of the gastric contents into the small intestine.
- Chronic delayed gastric emptying. Gastroparesis may be caused by motor dysfunction or paralysis of stomach muscles or may be associated with other systemic diseases such as diabetes mellitus.
- Paralysis of the muscles of the stomach wall resulting in delayed emptying of the gastric contents into the small intestine.
- Code first underlying disease, if known, such as:
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K31.84 Gastroparesis