2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 508.9
Respiratory conditions due to unspecified external agent
- Short description: Resp cond: ext agent NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 508.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 508.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 508.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 508.9: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J70.9 Respiratory conditions due to unspecified external agent
- Aspiration into main bronchus
- Aspiration into respiratory tract
- Chronic chemical respiratory disease
- Drug-induced acute pulmonary edema
- Occupational lung disease
- Pneumonitis due to inhaled substance
- Respiratory condition due to external agent
- Weavers' cough