2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 506.9
Unspecified respiratory conditions due to fumes and vapors
- Short description: Fum/vapor resp cond NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 506.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 506.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 506.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 506.9: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J68.9 Unspecified respiratory condition due to chemicals, gases, fumes and vapors
- Respiratory condition due to chemical fumes
- Respiratory condition due to chemical fumes AND/OR vapors
- Respiratory condition due to chemical fumes or vapor