2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 478.11
Nasal mucositis (ulcerative)
- Short description: Nasal mucositis (ulcer).
- ICD-9-CM 478.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 478.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 478.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 478.11: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J34.81 Nasal mucositis (ulcerative)
- Nasal mucositis, ulcerative
- Ulcerative nasal mucositis
- Ulcerative rhinitis
- Use additional E code to identify adverse effects of therapy, such as:
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 478.11
- Mucositis - see also Inflammation, by site 528.00
- nasal (ulcerative) 478.11