2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 453.87
Acute venous embolism and thrombosis of other thoracic veins
- Short description: Ac embl thorac vein NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 453.87 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 453.87 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 453.87.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 453.87: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I82.290 Acute embolism and thrombosis of other thoracic veins
- Acute thrombosis of superior vena cava
- Thrombosis of superior vena cava
- Thrombosis superior vena cava, acute
- Brachiocephalic (innominate)
- Superior vena cava