2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 453.3
Other venous embolism and thrombosis of renal vein
- Short description: Renal vein thrombosis.
- ICD-9-CM 453.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 453.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 453.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 453.3: 2014.
- Thrombosis of kidney vein
- Thrombosis of renal vein
- Thrombosis renal vein
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM I82.3 Embolism and thrombosis of renal vein