2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 443.24
Dissection of vertebral artery
- Short description: Dissect vertebral artery.
- ICD-9-CM 443.24 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 443.24 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 443.24.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 443.24: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I77.74 Dissection of vertebral artery
- Bilat vertebral artery dissection
- bilateral vertebral artery dissection
- DISSECTION OF VERTEBRAL ARTERY
- Left vertebral artery dissection
- Right vertebral artery dissection
- Vertebral artery dissection
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 443.24
- artery, arterial