2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 440.30
Atherosclerosis of unspecified bypass graft of the extremities
- Short description: Athscl extrm bps gft NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 440.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 440.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 440.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 440.30: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I70.399 Other atherosclerosis of unspecified type of bypass graft(s) of the extremities, unspecified extremity
- Atherosclerosis aortoiliac bypass graft
- Atherosclerosis bypass graft of limb
- Atherosclerosis of aortoiliac bypass graft
- Atherosclerosis of bilat leg bypass grafts
- Atherosclerosis of bilateral leg bypass grafts
- Atherosclerosis of both leg bypass grafts
- Atherosclerosis of bypass graft of limb
- Atherosclerosis of left leg bypass graft
- Atherosclerosis of right leg bypass graft