2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 371.50
Hereditary corneal dystrophy, unspecified
- Short description: Corneal dystrophy NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 371.50 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 371.50 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 371.50.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 371.50: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H18.50 Unspecified hereditary corneal dystrophies
- Corneal dystrophy
- Corneal epithelial and basement membrane dystrophy (disorder)
- Corneal epithelial dystrophy
- Epithelial corneal dystrophy
- Hereditary corneal dystrophies
- Hereditary corneal dystrophy