2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 743.42
Corneal opacities, interfering with vision, congenital
- Short description: Cong cornea opac aff vis.
- ICD-9-CM 743.42 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 743.42 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 743.42.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 743.42: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q13.3 Congenital corneal opacity
- Congenital corneal opacity interfering w vision
- Congenital corneal opacity interfering with vision