2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.07
- ICD-9-CM 370.07 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 370.07 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 370.07.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.07: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H16.059 Mooren's corneal ulcer, unspecified eye
- Bilat moorens corneal ulcer
- Bilateral Mooren's corneal ulcer
- L moorens corneal ulcer
- Left moorens corneal ulcer
- Left Mooren's corneal ulcer
- Moorens corneal ulcer
- Moorens corneal ulcer, both eyes
- R moorens corneal ulcer
- Right moorens corneal ulcer
- Right Mooren's corneal ulcer