2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 370.04
- ICD-9-CM 370.04 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 370.04 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 370.04.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 370.04: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H16.039 Corneal ulcer with hypopyon, unspecified eye
- Bilat corneal ulcer w hypopyon
- Bilateral corneal ulcer with hypopyon
- Corneal ulcer w hypopyon
- Corneal ulcer with hypopyon
- Corneal ulcer with hypopyon, both eyes
- L corneal ulcer w hypopyon
- Left corneal ulcer with hypopyon
- R corneal ulcer w hypopyon
- Right corneal ulcer with hypopyon