2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 366.10
Senile cataract, unspecified
- Short description: Senile cataract NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 366.10 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 366.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 366.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 366.10: 2014 2015.
- Age related cataract
- Bilat age related cataract
- bilateral age related cataract
- Bilaterall senile cataract
- Cataract, senile
- Left age related cataract
- Left senile cataract
- Right age related cataract
- Right senile cataract
- Senile cataract
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM H25.9 Unspecified age-related cataract