2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 743.30
Congenital cataract, unspecified
- Short description: Congenital cataract NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 743.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 743.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 743.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 743.30: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Q12.0 Congenital cataract
- Bilat congenital cataract
- Bilateral congenital cataracts
- Cataract, congen
- Cataract, congenital (present at birth)
- Congenital cataract
- Congenital cataract, both eyes
- Left congenital cataract
- Right congenital cataract
- Right congenital cataract (eye condition)