2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 364.11
Chronic iridocyclitis in diseases classified elsewhere
- Short description: Chr iridocyl in oth dis.
- ICD-9-CM 364.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 364.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 364.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 364.11: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H20.9 Unspecified iridocyclitis
- Chronic iridocyclitis due to another disorder
- Gouty iritis
- Iridocyclitis due to tuberculosis
- Iris papulosa
- Sarcoid iridocyclitis
- Sarcoid uveitis
- TB iridocyclitis
- Tuberculosis (TB) iridocyclitis
- Tuberculous chronic iridocyclitis
- Tuberculous uveitis
- syphilitic iridocyclitis (091.52)
- Code first underlying disease, as: