2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 352.5
Disorders of hypoglossal [12th] nerve
- Short description: Hypoglossal nerve dis.
- ICD-9-CM 352.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 352.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 352.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 352.5: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G52.3 Disorders of hypoglossal nerve
- Disorder of hypoglossal nerve
- Hypoglossal nerve disorder
- Hypoglossal neuropathy