2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 377.33
Nutritional optic neuropathy
- Short description: Nutrition optc neuropthy.
- ICD-9-CM 377.33 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 377.33 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 377.33.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 377.33: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM H46.2 Nutritional optic neuropathy
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 377.33
- Disorder - see also Disease
- Neuropathy, neuropathic (see also Disorder, nerve) 355.9