2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 333.4
- ICD-9-CM 333.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 333.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 333.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 333.4: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G10 Huntington's disease
- Chorea, chronic progressive non hereditary
- Chorea, progressive
- Chorea, progressive non hereditary, chronic
- Chronic progressive non hereditary chorea
- Chronic progressive non-hereditary chorea
- Dementia due to Huntington chorea
- Dementia due to Huntington chorea with altered behavior
- Dementia due to Huntingtons chorea w behavior changes
- Dementia due to Huntingtons disease
- Dementia from huntingtons chorea
- Huntingtons chorea
- Progressive chorea