2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 327.39
Other circadian rhythm sleep disorder
- Short description: Circadian rhym sleep NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 327.39 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 327.39 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 327.39.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 327.39: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G47.29 Other circadian rhythm sleep disorder
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorder, reversed
- Reversed sleep-wake cycle
- Sleep disorder, circadian rhythm, reversed
- Sleep wake cycle, reversed