2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 308.4
Mixed disorders as reaction to stress
- Short description: Stress react, mixed dis.
- ICD-9-CM 308.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 308.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 308.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 308.4: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F43.0 Acute stress reaction
- Stress reaction causing mixed disturbance
- Stress reaction causing mixed disturbance of emotion and conduct