2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.83
Borderline personality disorder
- Short description: Borderline personality.
- ICD-9-CM 301.83 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 301.83 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 301.83.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 301.83: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F60.3 Borderline personality disorder
- Personality disorder, borderline
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 301.83
- Disorder - see also Disease
- borderline 301.83