2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 301.59
Other histrionic personality disorder
- Short description: Histrionic person NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 301.59 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 301.59 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 301.59.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 301.59: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM F60.4 Histrionic personality disorder
- Emotionally unstable
- Emotionally unstable personality disorder
- Labile affect
- Labile personality trait
- Psychoinfantile personality
- emotionally unstable