2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 096
Late syphilis, latent
- Short description: Late syphilis latent.
- ICD-9-CM 096 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 096 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 096.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 096: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A52.8 Late syphilis, latent
- Late latent syphilis
- Syphilis, late latent
- Syphilis (acquired) without clinical manifestations, with positive serological reaction and negative spinal fluid test, two years or more after infection