2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 085.0
Visceral [kala-azar] leishmaniasis
- Short description: Visceral leishmaniasis.
- ICD-9-CM 085.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 085.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 085.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 085.0: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B55.0 Visceral leishmaniasis
- Dumdum fever
- Infection by Leishmania:
- dermal, post-kala-azar
- visceral (Indian)