2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 079.98
Unspecified chlamydial infection
- Short description: Chlamydial infection NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 079.98 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 079.98 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 079.98.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 079.98: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A74.9 Chlamydial infection, unspecified
- Chlamydia in pregnancy
- Chlamydia infection
- Chlamydia infection of genitourinary tract
- Chlamydia infection, genitourinary
- Chlamydia trachomatis infection in pregnancy
- Chlamydial bartholinitis
- Chlamydial infection
- Chlamydial infection of anus and rectum
- Chlamydial infection of lower genitourinary tract
- Chlamydial infection of the central nervous system
- Genitourinary chlamydia infection
- Neonatal chlamydial infection
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 079.98
- Infection, infected, infective (opportunistic) 136.9
- Bedsonia 079.98
- Chlamydia 079.98