2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 041.09
Streptococcus infection in conditions classified elsewhere and of unspecified site, other streptococcus
- Short description: Other streptococcus.
- ICD-9-CM 041.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 041.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 041.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 041.09: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM B95.4 Other streptococcus as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere
- Cutaneous streptococcal ulcer
- Infection due to Abiotrophia
- Infection due to Lactococcus
- Infection due to Streptococcus equinus
- Infection due to Streptococcus gallolyticus
- Infection due to Streptococcus viridans group
- Inflammation of joint due to Streptococcus suis
- Invasive beta-hemolytic streptococcal disease
- Invasive beta-hemolytic streptococcal disease, non-Group A, non-Group B
- Invasive streptococcal disease
- Lactococcus infection
- Nutritionally variant Strep infection
- Nutritionally variant Streptococci infection
- Strep gallolyticus infection
- Strep viridans infection
- Streptococcal infection of mouth
- Streptococcus gallolyticus infection
- Streptococcus pyogenes infection
- Streptococcus viridans infection