2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 023.8
- Short description: Brucellosis NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 023.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 023.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 023.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 023.8: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A23.8 Other brucellosis
- Infection by more than one organism
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 023.8
- Brucella, brucellosis (infection) 023.9
- mixed 023.8
- Infection, infected, infective (opportunistic) 136.9