2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 013.60
Tuberculous encephalitis or myelitis, unspecified
- Short description: TB encephalitis-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 013.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 013.60 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 013.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 013.60: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A17.82 Tuberculous meningoencephalitis
- TB encephalitis
- TB myelitis
- Tuberculosis (TB) encephalitis
- Tuberculosis (TB) myelitis
- Tuberculous encephalitis
- Tuberculous myelitis