2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 010.91
Primary tuberculous infection, unspecified, bacteriological or histological examination not done
- Short description: Primary TB NOS-no exam.
- ICD-9-CM 010.91 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 010.91 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 010.91.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 010.91: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A15.7 Primary respiratory tuberculosis