2013 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 007.9
Unspecified protozoal intestinal disease
- Short description: Protozoal intest dis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 007.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 007.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2013 version of ICD-9-CM 007.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 007.9: 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A07.9 Protozoal intestinal disease, unspecified
- Protozoal enteritis
- Protozoal intestinal disease
- Protozoan intestinal disease
- Flagellate diarrhea
- Protozoal dysentery NOS