2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V87.02
Contact with and (suspected) exposure to uranium
- Short description: Cont/susp expose uranium.
- ICD-9-CM V87.02 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V87.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V87.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V87.02: 2013 2014 2015.
- retained depleted uranium fragments (V90.01)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z77.012 Contact with and (suspected) exposure to uranium
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V87.02
- Exposure (suspected) 994.9