2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V01.6
Contact with or exposure to venereal diseases
- Short description: Venereal dis contact.
- ICD-9-CM V01.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V01.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V01.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V01.6: 2013 2014 2015.
- Exposure to sexually transmissible disorder
- exposure to sexually transmissible disorder (event)
- Exposure to sexually transmitted disease (STD)
- Exposure to STD
- Conditions classifiable to 090-099
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z20.2 Contact with and (suspected) exposure to infections with a predominantly sexual mode of transmission