2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V60.6
Person living in residential institution
- Short description: Person in resident inst.
- ICD-9-CM V60.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V60.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V60.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V60.6: 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z59.3 Problems related to living in residential institution