2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V60.2
Inadequate material resources
- Short description: Economic problem.
- ICD-9-CM V60.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V60.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V60.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V60.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z59.5 Extreme poverty
- Financial problem
- Personal condition, financial problem
- Economic problem
- Poverty NOS