2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V49.81
Asymptomatic postmenopausal status (age-related) (natural)
- Short description: Asympt postmeno status.
- ICD-9-CM V49.81 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V49.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V49.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V49.81: 2013 2014.
- History of normal menopause
- Natural age related menopausal state
- Personal condition natural age related menopause
- Personal condition of postmenopausal state
- Postmenopausal (has gone through menopause)
- Postmenopausal state
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z78.0 Asymptomatic menopausal state
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V49.81
- status (age related) (natural) V49.81
- Status (post)
- postmenopausal (age related) (natural) V49.81