2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 256.2
Postablative ovarian failure
- Short description: Postablativ ovarian fail.
- ICD-9-CM 256.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 256.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 256.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 256.2: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E89.40 Asymptomatic postprocedural ovarian failure
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM E89.41 Symptomatic postprocedural ovarian failure
- Asymptomatic postprocedural ovarian failure
- Ovarian failure, postablative
- Ovarian failure, postchemotherapy
- Postchemotherapy ovarian failure
- Post-chemotherapy ovarian failure
- Postprocedural asymptomatic ovarian failure
- Symptomatic postprocedural ovarian failure
- Ovarian failure:
- Use additional code for states associated with artificial menopause (627.4)