2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V44.6
Other artificial opening of urinary tract status
- Short description: Urinostomy status NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V44.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V44.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V44.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V44.6: 2013 2014 2015.
- Presence of continent urinary diversion
- Presence of ileal conduit urinary diversion
- Presence of ilial conduit urinary diversion
- Presence of nephrostomy
- Presence of nephrostomy (artificial opening into kidney)
- Presence of urostomy
- Presence of urostomy (artificial opening of urinary system)
- Urinary stoma bag changed
- Urostomy present
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z93.6 Other artificial openings of urinary tract status