2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V44.6
Other artificial opening of urinary tract status
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Urinostomy status NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V44.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V44.6 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM V44.6.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V44.6: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z93.6 Other artificial openings of urinary tract status
- Presence of continent urinary diversion
- Presence of ileal conduit urinary diversion
- Presence of ilial conduit urinary diversion
- Presence of nephrostomy
- Presence of nephrostomy (artificial opening into kidney)
- Presence of urostomy
- Presence of urostomy (artificial opening of urinary system)
- Urinary stoma bag changed
- Urostomy present