2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V30.01
Single liveborn, born in hospital, delivered by cesarean section
- Short description: Single lb in-hosp w cs.
- ICD-9-CM V30.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V30.01 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V30.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V30.01: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z38.01 Single liveborn infant, delivered by cesarean
- Single live birth in hospital by cesarean section
- Single liveborn born in hospital by cesarean section
- Single liveborn, in hospital by cesarean section