2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V30.01
Single liveborn, born in hospital, delivered by cesarean section
- Short description: Single lb in-hosp w cs.
- ICD-9-CM V30.01 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V30.01 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V30.01.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V30.01: 2013 2014 2015.
- Single live birth in hospital by cesarean section
- Single liveborn born in hospital by cesarean section
- Single liveborn, in hospital by cesarean section
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z38.01 Single liveborn infant, delivered by cesarean