2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V30.00
Single liveborn, born in hospital, delivered without mention of cesarean section
- Short description: Single lb in-hosp w/o cs.
- ICD-9-CM V30.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V30.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V30.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V30.00: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z38.00 Single liveborn infant, delivered vaginally
- LIVEBORN IN HOSPITAL WO CESAREAN SECTION
- Single live birth in hospital by vaginal delivery
- Single liveborn, in hospital by vaginal delivery