2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V28.0
Antenatal screening for chromosomal anomalies by amniocentesis
- Short description: Screening-chromosom anom.
- ICD-9-CM V28.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V28.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V28.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V28.0: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z36 Encounter for antenatal screening of mother