2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V28.89
Other specified antenatal screening
- Short description: Antenatal screening NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V28.89 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V28.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V28.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V28.89: 2013 2014 2015.
- Antenatal amniocentesis - normal
- Antenatal RhD antibody status
- Antenatal screening, multiple marker positive for Down syndrome
- Antenatal ultrasound scan normal and appropriate for dates
- Multiple marker screen positive for Down syndrome
- Screen, multiple marker positive for Down syndrome
- Chorionic villus sampling
- Genomic screening
- Nuchal translucency testing
- Proteomic screening
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM Z36 Encounter for antenatal screening of mother