2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V28.89
Other specified antenatal screening
- Short description: Antenatal screening NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V28.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V28.89 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V28.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V28.89: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z36 Encounter for antenatal screening of mother
- Antenatal amniocentesis - normal
- Antenatal RhD antibody status
- Antenatal screening, multiple marker positive for Down syndrome
- Antenatal ultrasound scan normal and appropriate for dates
- Multiple marker screen positive for Down syndrome
- Screen, multiple marker positive for Down syndrome
- Chorionic villus sampling
- Genomic screening
- Nuchal translucency testing
- Proteomic screening