2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V28.89
Other specified antenatal screening
- technique to sample fetal tissue for genetic analysis; may be performed after 6 weeks gestation, which is earlier than amniocentesis, facilitating elective abortion.
- Short description: Antenatal screening NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V28.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V28.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V28.89: 2013.
V28.89 Alternative Terminology
Convert V28.89 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to V28.89: