2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.51
Personal history of traumatic fracture
- Short description: Hx traumatic fracture.
- ICD-9-CM V15.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V15.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V15.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.51: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z87.81 Personal history of (healed) traumatic fracture
- History of traumatic fracture
- History of traumatic fracture of hip
- History of traumatic fracture of vertebra
- History of traumatic hip fracture
- History of traumatic vertebral fracture
- Hx of traumatic fx
- Hx of traumatic hip fx
- Hx of traumatic vertebral fx
- Healed traumatic fracture
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V15.51
- History (personal) of
- fracture, healed