2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V15.52
Personal history of traumatic brain injury
- Short description: Hx traumatc brain injury.
- ICD-9-CM V15.52 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM V15.52 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V15.52.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V15.52: 2013 2014.
- History of closed head injury
- History of head injury
- History of open head injury
- History of traumatic brain injury
- Hx of closed head injury
- Hx of open head injury
- Hx of traumatic brain injury
- personal history of cerebrovascular accident (cerebral infarction) without residual deficits (V12.54)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM Z87.820 Personal history of traumatic brain injury