2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V13.69
Personal history of other (corrected) congenital malformations
- Short description: Hx-congenital malfor NEC.
- ICD-9-CM V13.69 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V13.69 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V13.69.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V13.69: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z87.798 Personal history of other (corrected) congenital malformations
- H/O: congenital anomaly
- History of - congenital anomaly
- History of congenital malformation
- History of formerly conjoined twins
- Hx of congenital malformation
- Hx of formerly conjoined twins
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V13.69
- History (personal) of
- congenital malformation (corrected)