2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code V13.62
Personal history of other (corrected) congenital malformations of genitourinary system
- Short description: Hx-cong malform-gu.
- ICD-9-CM V13.62 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, V13.62 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM V13.62.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM V13.62: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM Z87.718 Personal history of other specified (corrected) congenital malformations of genitourinary system
- Hisotry of megaprepuce, congenital
- History of congenital megaprepuce (enlarged foreskin)
- History of congenital undescended testes
- History of corrected congenital malformation of genitourinary system
- History of megaprepuce, congenital
- History of undescended testes, congenital
- Hx of congenital megaprepuce
- Hx of congenital undescended testes
- Hx of corrected congenital malformation of genitourinary system
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to V13.62
- History (personal) of
- congenital malformation (corrected)