2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 991.0
Frostbite of face
- ICD-9-CM 991.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 991.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 991.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 991.0: 2013 2014 2015.
- Frostbite of face with tissue necrosis
- Frostbite of face, w tissue necrosis
- Frostbite of face, with tissue necrosis
- Frostbite of nose
- Frostbite of nose with tissue necrosis
- Frostbite of nose, w tissue necrosis
- Frostbite of nose, with tissue necrosis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T33.09XA Superficial frostbite of other part of head, initial encounter
- 2015 ICD-10-CM T34.09XA Frostbite with tissue necrosis of other part of head, initial encounter
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 991.0
- Frostbite 991.3
- face 991.0