2012 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 982.4
Toxic effect of nitroglycol
- Short description: Toxic effect nitroglycol.
- ICD-9-CM 982.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 982.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2012 version of ICD-9-CM 982.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 982.4: 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T52.3X1A Toxic effect of glycols, accidental (unintentional), initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T52.3X2A Toxic effect of glycols, intentional self-harm, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T52.3X3A Toxic effect of glycols, assault, initial encounter
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM T52.3X4A Toxic effect of glycols, undetermined, initial encounter